MyiCourse Marketplace Guidelines
Date of Last Revision: April 14, 2013
Please note that all Courses are posted and offered by the User, not by myiCourse, and the parties participating in a transaction are solely responsible for all aspects of such transaction and for resolving any disputes that arise in connection therewith, including but not limited to payment processing, fulfillment and customer support.
Course Posting Rules
- All Courses must be accurate and not misleading, and you may not use the Service in a fraudulent manner or to engage in any fraudulent activity or purpose or to impersonate any person or entity.
- All Courses must comply with the federal and state law. It is the obligation of the User posting a Course to ensure that the Course complies with such laws.
- If you sell items through your Course, you may not list any item for sale, lease or rent that is not in your possession or that you do not have the right to sell lease or rent at the time the item is listed.
- You may not post any material that contains or links to any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or programs.
- You may not promote, encourage or solicit illegal activity of any kind.
- You may not offer, list, sell or lease any items that are designated in these Guidelines as Prohibited Items or that would violate these Guidelines in any manner.
All Courses and all transactions entered into through the Service must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and restrictions, and you may not offer, list, sell, lease, solicit, request or provide anything through the Service in a jurisdiction where such action would violate any law, rule, regulation or restriction. The parties to a transaction are solely responsible for researching and determining the scope of the applicable law to determine whether a Course or transaction complies with applicable law.
- Firearms, ammunition and other weapons and related accessories (including martial arts weapons)
- Fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives
- Child pornography or obscenity
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Prescription or nonprescription drugs and medical devices
- Alcohol or tobacco products
- Goods made from protected animals/plants
- Restricted or regulated plants and insects
- Pesticides or hazardous substances
- Illegal, stolen or counterfeit goods or knock-offs of brand name products
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts
- False identification cards and police items
- Hacking and illegal surveillance equipment and descrambling equipment
- Burglary tools
- Counterfeit stamps, currency and coins
- Material that infringes the rights of a third party, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, rights of publicity and rights or privacy (including warez and bootleg copies)
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes or content entries or gambling related items or devices
- Used or rebuilt batteries
- Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information
- Hazardous goods
- Stocks, bonds, securities
- Sexual services or sexually explicit materials
- Event tickets if sale, pricing or manner of sale violates state and local regulations
- Any item that violates US export laws to sell to the intended seller, including items subject to US embargoes
- Items that are associated with hate groups such as Nazis or Ku Klux Klan
- Items subject to a recall or for which resale is prohibited
General Rules and Guidelines
- The parties to a myiCourse Knowledge Marketplace transaction are solely responsible for all interactions with each other, for arranging for payment, customer service and the exchange and fulfillment of the goods or services purchased, and for the results of the transaction and for all applicable taxes. myiCourse is not responsible for any failure to pay any amounts due, or to deliver any merchandise or services as promised or for any other aspect of the transaction.
- You should be aware that Courses are intended to be public, and regardless of any privacy settings you select, Courses that you post on myiCourse and questions or comments you post in connection with the Services may in some cases become publicly available on the myiCourse Site.
- Parties to a transaction should exercise caution in providing contact information or personal information to the other party and in making personal contact with the other party. myiCourse is not responsible for the actions of any of its users, and this Service is provided AS IS AND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Both parties to a transaction are responsible for determining if the transaction is illegal or otherwise does not fully comply with applicable law.
- You are responsible for all Courses posted and all other activities conducted using your password, and you should protect your password and not disclose it to any other person.
- The Service may not be used to solicit or obtain user passwords.
- You must own or otherwise have the right to use all photographs, videos and information used in any Courses, and such photographs must accurately represent the item involved in your transaction.
- You may not use myiCourse Knowledge Marketplace to send spam or other unsolicited commercial emails of any kind or send spam to any user you locate through the Service.
- You may not use information that a specific user navigated from the myiCourse Site to your web site or any personally-identifiable information regarding any user of the myiCourse Site to target communications specifically to users of the myiCourse Site without myiCourse's prior written consent.
These Guidelines may be modified or replaced by myiCourse at any time without notice in its sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of myiCourse Knowledge Marketplace following the posting of such changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance thereof. Therefore, you should review these Guidelines from time-to-time and before posting any Courses or otherwise using the Service. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Service.